WELCOME!

Its always good to see people here, friends new and old. Check out the latest posts, stories, pics, and more!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Well, its not done just yet, but here it is. My baby. My Brainchild. My Masterpiece.

Never Alone.

Though its not my first story, its certainly the one I've spent the most thought, and effort on. Not to mention, it will be the first actually FINISHED. The Halo novel, the Tribes stories, the old Empire Rising novels (my first horror/war books), the Great Nation book I made in middle school, even the Republic In Arms series. This dwarfs them all, both in size, and literary function.

Its also the first book I've done where the readers can be a part of making their characters, edit as I go, suggest things... But I assure them, and you, this. When the first copy is finished, i'm going to lock myself in a room for a week, pounding out editing, re-writing, glossing over, and generally making it the book I hope it will be.

Hell, maybe i'll publish it, if the others dont mind.

Anyway, here is what has been done so far. I hope you enjoy, and leave your comments.

For the glory of the God Emperor!

No comments: